SuSE 9.0 available for download!

The install-over-the-network bootable ISO is available.

Make sure you know the IP address of your mirror server before installing.

Verify your mirror has the 9.0 tree before installing.

Do this for a couple of mirrors, so in case you cannot get into your
first choice, you can try the IP address of your fallback server choices.

I was able to download my copy from the USC mirror this morning.

ftp://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/distributions/suse/i386/9.0/boot/boot.iso

Enjoy!

Mike/