Re: Blocking MPAA and RIAA spiders

Tighe suggested:
> Using redirect in iptables and a proxy to have them crawl Yahoo! thinking
> that Yahoo! is you.

Why do I want to waste the CPU and memory on a proxy?
More importantly, why do I want to waste twice the bandwidth?

Because with a proxy, they now suck your bandwidth twice, limited only by the
depth of Yahoo! now, and they have *WAY* more content than I have.

For more goodness, you may choose to play along with TechFocus.

http://techfocus.org/comments.php?catid=17&id=3662

Mike/