Re: OT: Quoting (was Re: Apache)

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:31:00PM -0600, William Underwood wrote:
> Again, my apologies to those list members to whom this has no meaning...

I have a hyphenated phrase for both of you: off-list.

Yes, I realize that I've generated my own fair share of noise in the
past, but it wasn't abusive like this is.  Instead, it was just random
bytes of silliness that Tighe and I spat out during a boredom session.

If you two want to go at it, I can surely arrange for a meatspace
meeting during which we can decide who the alpha geek is, but for the
time being, I suggest that both of you settle this off-list before
someone decides to take administrative action against you.

This is just a piece of advice, so whether or not you follow it is up
to you, not me.

--
Nathaniel Reindl

"Du weisst doch, dass du es lesen willst, und mach was du musst, weil
es das einzige Ding wird, das du machen wirst."