Re: Odd behavior when using kvm switch

Hmm.  That's interesting.  I use a 4-port OmniView switch (which I believe
is made by Belkin, and have no problems.  Every once in a while (very
rarely) I have a similar problem, and I just hit both buttons at once to
reset things.  Then it's no problem.  I also have an 8-port OmniView at
work that switches between redhat and win2k boxes with no problem.  I too
use a USB to PS2 adapter.  Maybe it's an issue with keyboard/mouse brands?
I have a logitech optical mouse and an SGI keboard (PS2).

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/