Re: Odd behavior when using kvm switch

> I have used a usb to ps2 adapter ...

Me too.

> ... ctrl alt F2 to a console and back it will
> clear up. Go figure why that works?

Maybe because X re-initializes the mouse device when switching back?

I don't remember the last time it happened, since it seemed to be related to
only a particular distro, that has since been upgraded. So I don't really worry
about it any more. It never happened more than about once a month or so anyway,
so it was just one of those annoyances I chose to live with, like other people
use a "Start" button to stop and turn off their computer.

Mike/