Re: Odd behavior when using kvm switch

> Anyone have a better way to deal with this?

I've noticed it too, but only with an earlier SuSE. My KVM is a cheapo Belkin
4port. I've found that unplugging the mouse and keyboard and re-plugging them in
sometimes got the mouse back.

Other times, it required a reboot. I switched to a Logitech optical mouse as
well, so I don't know if it was SuSE, the cheap KVM, or my cheap mouse.

It hasn't happened since I installed SuSE 8.2, so I'm thinking it was the
distro, since MDK, Xandros, nor RH had the problem.

Mike/