WorstBuy pulls the DMCA trigger first on BF

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.cfm?start=200&catid=18&threadid=240555

As the top poster says, they don't want people to know how much their "deals"
5uck this year.

I can confirm some of the user experiences - not PMing with ad in hand, pulling
stock the day before to be "out of stock" on sale day, and limit 1 BF deal per
person.

BTW, WorstBuy's internal software systems development is all outsourced to ...
Mickey$oft.

I'll be checking out the deals at WM & CC...

Mike/