Re: Installfest

> Just a last minute reminder.

FYI everyone, there's a regionally-oriented Linux calendar at

 http://www.archlug.org/kwiki/ArchLUGCalendar

You (actually anyone) can put up any upcoming events you want to get the word
out. It's a wiki page, so you can add supplemental info or the meeting notes or
presentation URLs and such after the event, too.

There's also linevents.com ... Oh, I see you've found them:

  http://linevents.com/viewevent/1784.html

Cool beans.

Wish we'd have known earlier. We could have helped with burning CDs and such.

Mike/