Re: O'Fallon Library

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 13:59, Steven Pritchard wrote:

> Could you follow up on this?  If we just need to donate a book, I'm
> sure I can either dig one up from our collection, or get one of the
> publishers to donate something.  If it needs to be something on their
> list, then we just need to figure out how much money we should come up
> with...
>
> Steve

I'd be happy to follow up on it. Judging by the size of their computer
book section they'd probably be happy to accept most any contribution.
They are looking for people to sponsor the purchase of books that they
have determined to be useful for the kids. I'll check on getting a
dollar amount.

--
Stephen D Reindl <sreindl@apci.net>

This is a digitally signed message part