Re: O'Fallon Library

> As a group we can purchase a book for the library and SILUG will be
> placed on the cover as having donated it.

Any book or just a Scholastic one?

I vote for one that focuses on FLOSS-friendly concepts, specifically, that
information and knowledge are NOT something to be hoarded and restricted
differently between you and your friend/fellow human to use, but shared, copied,
and distributed with equal privileges amongst us.

You know, kind of like a ... library.

If a "children's book" is a requirement, I'm sure there are many children's
books that teach "sharing" as a "good" quality our children should have for us
to choose amongst. Never can start too early. If you can share food with your
friend, Junior, why not your toys, your schoolbooks, your songs you made up,
when you sing "Happy Birthday" to your friends, stories you tell, or pictures of
a talking mouse with big round ears. Sharing is good. :=)

Mike/