Re: OT: Matrix Revolutions spoiler

The sad thing is, if he had woken up to be talking to Bill, it would have
been a much better movie than it was.  Tnank for ruining the trilogy for
us, Wachowski's!!! :/

Oh well, one redeeming factor.  I got to drink beer during the movie.
"And I'm not talkin' about no paper cup, I'm talkin' about a glass of
beer".  It helped me forget how horrible this movie is...

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/