Re: BarbieOS in time for the holidays!

--- William Underwood <wllmundrwd@charter.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:41:13 -0800 (PST)
>  Robert Threet <rthreet@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >I did until someone pointed out some of the additional links on that page.
> > The other links were pretty obviously bogus.  I still think that one looks
> >pretty legit.  :-)
>
> You should check this site:  It's distro is due to be released next month!
> http://www.mslinux.org/
>
> :-)
> William

Funny.  :-) Still, the BarbieOS idea is a good one, IMO.  Seriously, can you see it?  It boots up
a modded KDE and runs modified programs like Tux Typing, etc.  They have the source code, they
could use StrongARM chips, etc...

Actually, MS Linux isn't all that unbelievable either.  I'm surprised they haven't done it - like
J++.  Create lots of FUD with a newer proprietary Linux...

=====
http://linux.usi.edu:8080/LUG  Web Log
http://linux.usi.edu/rat/  My Page