Re: new user doesn't crash

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 09:29, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:

> Not quite sure what you are looking for, but would any of the following
> be useful?
>
> http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=Cisco&section=projects&x=12&y=18

Some good stuff there, but not what I am looking for.

Basically what I need is an emulator that will provide the CLI interface
and act just like the Cisco IOS, but without a terminal connection or
telnet session.

I need an actual Cisco command line to practice commands in user and
privileged modes. In short, I want to practice configuring and
troubleshooting cisco routers without actually having a router.

I think Mr. Pritchard and I have something worked out. Thanks, a bunch
of neat stuff there.