Re: Console isn't reading the ~/.bashrc file!

> This is my roots .bash_profile, this is among the first files read at
> start up.

Any good reasons not to put it in your /etc/profile (as it is in your better
distributions) - so that it is executed by *everyone*, root or not?

e.g. Cygwin, SuSE and Xandros have this.

Which RH is the turd that's stinkin' up the joint with this lame (non) default
behavior, so I can avoid it and upgrade to something better?

/me ducks

Mike/