Re: X again

On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 10:19, Stephen D Reindl wrote:
> Synaptic was hosed and causing dependency problems. Removed synaptic and
> freshened the apt install and all is happy again.
>
> I'm waiting for X to crash again, the FS was cleaned at boot time so all
> may be well again.
>
> And ... 808 is correct, Nero converts .avi's to vcd and burns in one
> step with the click of a mouse. Windows rocks!
>
> /me ducks

Windows [-- dumb as a box of] rocks.
Windows [for those who like to play with] rocks.

There's a million of 'em. :-) Meanwhile back at the ranch.

You might want to preserve your best /var/log/rmpkgs.? file just in case
there is hidden damage. That list will make it possible for you to
freshen everything.

--Doc