Re: CNR Slot

> What is a Communication Network Riser slot (CNR slot)?

It's a slot on the motherboard for the external jacks for your modem and network.
It was designed to let OEMs build in optional DSL and Cable modems.

I think my Asus mobo had one as an option. I've never seen anyone carry them to
order, and I'd bet that nobody ever calls back ordering them after-the-fact,
so they may have gone the way of VESA slots.

Mike/