asking for urgent help

  I am about to test two ladies if they have good
knowledge and practical experience on computers -
especially on Microsoft office. They are going to work
in archiving documents. So the test is concerning
Microsoft access, creating and managing databases,
Microsoft excel and Microsoft word. What do you
recommend me? What kind of questions you recommend me
to prepare? I would be happy if I can have sample
brief tests on databases and Microsoft excel and
access? The test is intended to be given tommorow. So
if any of can give me insight, I would be very
grateful.
   I appreciate your urgent assistance.
           Regards,
           Samuel