Re: TextMaker: Should we support FreeBSD at all?

>  You are absolutely right. I should have thought of that.

I didn't mean to sound harsh. RMS just kinda gets you thinking that way about
Free Software, and I just came back from hearing him talk at Truman State last
Friday.

Of course, I won't say anything if you still want to use TextMaker - that's your
choice. I won't, and said why I felt that way, that's all. Egad! I sound like RMS.
Quick, someone cut me off befor*(%!@%)*$) [NO CARRIER]