Re: FS: CPU coolers

> If you want quiet fans that move enough air for what they're worth,
> look at SunOn and Pabst fans.

I agree. But extensive use during my college years of those "Blue Ribbon" models
from Pabst yielded the knowledge that they run quiet at first, belch a little bit
in the first coupla hours, and then a day or two later, they're silent alright,
but quite deadly. Install Milwaukee's Best instead. Same effect, but less pain
on the
pocketbook.