Re: RH questions

> What is your feeling on Xandros?

Oh, and you can install Xandros on as many home computers as you like, and
one "office" or "commercial use" computer. IMHO, that's reasonably generous.

Obviously, that only applies to the proprietary stuff (XFM, Crossover, the
Adobe and Flash plugins, etc.) - you can install the Debian parts anywhere you like.

I understand those terms to also allow using 'alien' to convert the Crossover
.DEB file into an RPM and installing it on another partition - e.g. RH or MDK or
SuSE. Since I can only "operate" one partition at a time, and the license
is clearly worded in terms of the number of "computers" it is installed on,
not the OS it must run on. That too, is pretty reasonable, considering the
actions of other software vendors that run on another OS.

So all of my other distros on other partitions on that drive also inherit the
Xandros Crossover features too. :=)

Mike/