Re: Computer Stores in the St. Louis Metro East Area.

Well, we're working on that :-)  Right now my inventory is a bit hard to
access, however...  I have a couple extra 64bit SCSI cards coming in this
week.  We can get great deals on Radeon chipset Video Cards too :-)

So, no store yet, but you can browse our faces and at least know where we
live, which is a step up from mail order :-)

I have keyboards, mice, speakers, cases, p/s, network cards (oh geesh, I
have a lot of NICs), mobile racks (the removable hard drive trays) and
several other things in stock all the time, but the rest of the inventory
changes.

We've had our eye on a building... so everyone cross your fingers for us
(or whatever good luck ritual you practice).

-Kara

President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com