Re: RH questions

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 08:30 pm, you wrote:
> > what is going to happen to us...
> And if you're after stability, then Debian is *definately* your best bet.

Yes !  Very trure (IMHO). I use Libranet 2.8 here and it is an excellent
Debian based distro.

> And RH now wants $100 for their distro. For that price I can get Xandros,
> *AND* it comes with Crossover Office and Plugin. For less, I can get
> Mandrake or SuSE or Lycoris or ...

 Unfortunately SuSE Professional will now cost $105.00 as opposed to the
former price of $89.00. I will still get it.

 I would like to point that FreeBSD makes an excellent desktop "distro" too. I
have Gnome-2.4, Gnumeric 1.2, Abiword 2.0 and Kde 3.1.4 installed here.

--
		Kind regards,
		Jonathan