Circuit City & Sales Tax

I was told today that if I knew anyone who'd purchased anything from
Circuit City in Fairview Heights, you should check your receipt.
Supposedly they have been overcharging sales tax by .5%, charging 7.85%
instead of 7.35.

I don't shop there, so I can't confirm the error, but just in case any of
you have, you might want to check.  I can't find anything on-line to
confirm or deny it, so it may be worth a mention.

President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com