Re: New M$ Storage OS

problem with that config is that the 3ware controller is limited to a volume
size of 2TB IIRC :P

in other news today, this job would be great if it wasnt for the customer

has samba reached a point for ad integration yet? that would be the biggest
selling point for a ms powered nas device like this for me, if i liked AD
that is

Casey