Linux Presentation at the Gateway Computer Club

On Wednesday, September 17 at 7pm the Gateway Computer Club has posted its
topic will be "An Introduction into Linux".  It seems to me that some of
us should be there, given I don't think any of the SILUG regulars are
already involved.

I'm going to try to attend their next meeting (Aug 20) and find out more
information.  I hope I don't scare them :)

Do any of you attend these meetings?

http://gcc.signalhill.net/

In the 2002 archives, they used to mention SILUG, but I don't seem to find
that format anymore.  For such a large (as I've been told) group, it seems
like we should be able to do some things together.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/