Re: You're kidding, right?

Most of the businesses they're targeting are Enterprise size who
won't bat an eye at that price.  This is a common tactic.  Send out a
"ad" and make it look like a bill and a certain percentage will pay
it without question if it's not too much.  Similar concept.
Extortion is working out much better for SCO.  They're profitable for
the first time.

=====
http://linux.usi.edu:8080/LUG  Web Log
http://linux.usi.edu/rat/  My Page