Re: OT: Deal/Toy of the Week, 4 port D-Link 614+ Wireless Router

> - 22Mbps wireless speeds possible when used with other
 D-Link AirPlus products

Kara,

I believe some of these features, like the double-data-rate option, are
only available with "That Other OS".

Speaking for myself only, after D-Link lead me on for over a year before
announcing they would never offer Linux support for their DWL-A650 802.11a
card, I refuse to buy anything from D-Link. That's *my* marketing
decision.

--Doc