Re: And the shakedown begins...

so, simply *owning* a smartcard reader/programmer is illegal?!?  After
reading this, I want to go out and BUY one just so I can watch them come
running...  BRING IT ON, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty soon many companies will use this tatic to "outlaw" ownership of
Flash drives, floppy disks, etc.

I probably shouldn't have said that...

AC