Re: Linux/RedHat documentation

> about any flavor of Linux is the lack of cohesive, coherent and
> reliable documentation.
[...]
> If we want new people experiencing the open
> source revolution then we must make it friendlier and easier.

By all means, I would welcome your efforts at changing this (as well as
any other "senior members" interested in "reminiscing" over their n00b
days.

After this weekend, I should have something in place to facilitate this.
(The domain is under wraps right now - it's not installed yet - that's for
tonight). If you're interested, contact me off-list this weekend. In
addition to "senior" members, this new facility will be so simple that even
newbies can contribute with ease. Yep, another portal/community site.
W00t! :=)

If you're serious about contributing and improving the documentation,
there's a steeper learning curve (aka DocBook), but you can always
contribute to the documentation for your favorite projects or KDE and
GNOME apps. But, I think you'll like what I've got planned.

Mike808/