worldnet.att

On Sunday 06 July 2003 4:11 PM, you wrote:
> How do you like Worldnet?

Hi Greg (and others):

 worldnet.att is not bad. I used it because when I switched to Linux they were
the only ones who had a nice howto on setting up kppp.  The mini-howto is
here:
http://www.wurd.com/eng/setup/dialers/linux_kppp.htm

I went straight from DOS 3.3 to Linux so I had no idea how to connect to  the
net. The above tutorial was also my assurance that AT&T would work with
Linux. Here in downtown St. Louis I get connect speeds of 50666 bps.

					Kind regards
					Jonathan