Fwd: *location change* - Thursday, 7/3/2003 Metro East meeting reminder

Well, Joe and I will be making the trip up there Thursday for the meeting
from Carbondale.    Get some food,  Get some 802.11b and Get some linux.
It'll be a good time.   Now if I was gonna ride my motorcycle up there, it
would be a great time.  Oh well,  maybe another time.

Ray