Re: TIFF to PDF

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003, Harold Crouch wrote:

> Just when you think that you've got your mailing list under control,
> some new Linux user (LUSER?) signs on and turns everything upside
> down.  Oh well...

For kicks, I opened one of my 1.8M .tiff files under open office, and
printed it with the print to pdf converter, and it became 110K.  Might
give that a whirl...  I know that doesn't really address the scripting
issue though...  I don't know if that can be used to automate anything....

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/