reading Hotmail in Evolution.

Well, I did it.  I consider this my first "project" in linux.  Yesterday
I downloaded a perl script called Gotmail.
(http://freshmeat.net/projects/gotmail/?topic_id=28)  What it does is
retrieves your email from Hotmail and delivers it to
/var/spool/mail/<username> (at least thats where I told it to) and then
you can have Evolution (or your favorite flavor of email program) get
your mail from there.

I am so friggin excited that I got this to work, considering how much of
a newbie I still am on Linux.

Now I need to figure out how to use cron to have it check my email every
10 minutes

Later,

Ray