Re: Power Restored!

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, L. V. Lammert wrote:

> Sounds like you folks in Belleville need more standy generators?? I have
> one out at the airport - takes me about 30 minutes to do the setup, and I
> can power everything execpt the AC, dryer, & oven.

I'm not comfortable storing the gasoline and such in my house though.  I
don't think I can afford one big enough for our house though anyhow.  I'm
just worried about our servers.  We got a deep cycle battery and charger
now, and will hopefully have a cart of them before we have this problem
again.  I don't know if that's enough for 2 days though :-)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/