Re: OT: Dialup problem

Someone please correct me if this is way off base and this is something
the provider should be able to check. I understand the computer
displaying the output should be full duplex so they can echo the result
and the sending unit should be half duplex or this can occur. Another
symptom is the output being displayed in duplicate.