Re: KDE 3.0.x and Themes

I tried to upgrade KDE from 3.0 to 3.1 but it required the upgrade of my
compiler from 2.85  to a more current one. Something like that so I
tried it but apparently the source code should be in a seperate
directory, anyway it did take two hours on a 400MHz processor.

And it failed, I'm getting up the impetus to try it again.