Linux Admin Job in Metro East

Hi Guys,

I'm helping a friend (and client) recruit some applicants to fill their
2nd Linux admin job within their company.

They're looking for someone Jr level (or entry level) with Linux
background.  Some SQL, Perl, Web Development, and programming a very big
plus.  (Student applicants are very welcomed).

This person will be working with one other Linux admin.  Their office is
100% Linux based, and their growth plans include Linux, even on the big
iron ;-)

This person will work primarily in the Metro East office, with 1-2 trips
per month (expenses paid) to the office/plant outside of Champaign, IL
(about 3 hour drive).

Salary is expected to be $40k with up to 12k in "bonuses".

If you're interested, email me (off-list) a resume!

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/