Re: KDE 3.0.x and Themes

Redhat 7.3.  Qt appears to have also been upgraded by apt.  It looks like
it is also 3.0.5:

root@omerta root# rpm -qa | grep qt
qt-designer-3.0.5-7.14
qt2-2.3.1-3
qt-3.0.5-7.14
qt-devel-3.0.5-7.14

kdebase-devel-3.0.5a-0.73.2

The above is an example of the KDE package names.  They all have that same
version info.  This worked until I ran apt-get yesterday.  Having trouble
finding any documentation on this problem.

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"