Re: mod_perl

I was checking to see if I had mod_perl running.
I thought that I did because I am running Perl
CGI scripts.

I was reading somebody's instructions and they
said to run httpd -l.  There example showed a
long list of outputs, including mod_perl.c.

My output only had two outputs:  http_core.c
and mod_so.c.

I was wondering if mod_so.c might include
mod_perl or if this means that I don't have
mod_perl running.

<http://cs.siu.edu/~langin>  <goesbatu@siu.edu>
~~~Diagonally parked in a parallel universe ~~~