June and July Metro East meetings

It looks like our room at the O'Fallon Library may not be available
for either the June or July meetings.  I'd like to suggest the new St.
Louis Bread Company on 159, in front of Office Depot and Ultimate
Electronics, as an alternate meeting location.  They have a big
seating area, don't seem to mind the idea of a bunch of geeks hanging
out, and apparently have 802.11b Internet access.

Sound good?