asterisk demo

For all of you who showed up to the O'Fallon meeting the other night,
I thought you might want to know that I think I sort of figured out my
problem...  I *think* I just wasn't starting everything up in the
right order.

Without making any other changes, I plugged in the S100U (USB FXS
device), ran ztcfg, started asterisk, and I had dialtone.

*sigh*