Re: Opps. I killed Mozilla.

Hi Bonnie,

Just a suggestion, have you removed and reinstalled the rpms yet?

That's always the first step, since we want to stay with the distro's
upgrade plan.... ;)

But seriously, if you really can't get it going... Pull down the latest
version of Mozilla directly from mozilla.org and install it. It's as
easy as "click, click, click" :)

Just a thought...
tlo

--