Win2K install

Because I need to run a software package that I can't get to run under
wine and I really don't have the resources (PII-400 and 128MB) to run
VMWare well, I installed my NFR copy of Win 2000 Pro on a second hard
disk. It proceeded to crash badly immediately. Had to use the emergency
repair disk to get it back. At least I didn't have to do a complete
reinstall.

I am now getting all the critical updates and driver patches from MS.
IE6 w00t w00t. W2KSP3 w00t w00t. I'll be off to IBM next to get the
TP600 compatibility updates.

RedHat 9 worked perfectly right out of the "box".

I hate Windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve
RLLNW/PRS

This is a digitally signed message part