Re: Sam's is selling Open Office

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:

> I couldn't find the mentioned product at samsclub.com, though.
>
> I did find this, though: http://www.ohdow.com/
> And it's $13 US if you buy it direct from them. I don't know why Sam's
> would be selling it for $27, since they're a "wholesale" club.

1) It's not on their website, else I'd have provided a link to .com, and
not just said it was in the store.  Quite often there are things in the
store not on the .com

2) It's not ohdow.com, it's from a company that started with a "C".
You'll have to forgive me for not remembering it precisely.  I will make a
special trip tonight and write down the URL that is on the box to satisfy
your curiousity.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/