Sam's is selling Open Office

I forgot to email the lists when I saw it, but Sam's Club has a box of
software for $27 that advertises a full office suite, works with Word, etc
etc.  I opened it up, and sure enough there was a screen shot that said:

"OpenOffice"

I'm sorry I forgot the name, but in O'Fallon it is on the back "end cap"
of the software aisle.

I just that this was interesting...  If you have any sceptical windows
users, this package might help them migrate, or at least get legal
software :P

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/