SETEC, May 10 in Nashville TN

SETEC 2003 is Coming!
Join the Nashville Linux Users Group (NLUG.org) as we host our first SETEC
2003 conference to be held in Nashville, TN on Saturday, May 10 from 8 am
until 5 pm.

For more information, directions, content and registration, please visit
http://www.SETEC.US

If you plan to attend, please register early as seating is limited.  The
registration deadline is Friday, May 2.  Registration is only $5.

After the deadline, registration will only be taken if there are seats
available and it will be $10 to register then.  We are limited in the number
of people who can attend, so it's in your best interest to register early.

You will receive a confirmation e-mail that you have registered for the
event.

Registration needs to be made at http://www.SETEC.US

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at this fun-filled conference!

Please contact setec@setec.us if you have any specific questions.

Sean...