Re: Where did you start?

In a land far away, when one magic day I came across a
discounted teach yourself linux in 24hours book
published by sam's, back then it even came with a
version of slackware instead of readhat.  Learned a
lot from that book and still consider it a good source
for people just trying to get a base idea of what
they're doing.  Life's never been the same since then,
and I'm glad.