Re: Red Hat CD's

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 01:50:29PM -0600, James B Newby wrote:
> I believe that the nature of Linux licensing is such that if Red Hat
> doesn't like how we distribute it, they can go jump in a lake... am I
> right? :)

There's some debate about whether they can legitimately claim
copyright to the actual ISO images, since they created the layout.
This could be bypassed by dumping the files into a directory and
rebuilding the ISOs, but who wants to do that?

Anyway, I think this has been discussed to death on /. and elsewhere,
so please humor me and pretend (publicly) that we're all waiting for
Monday's official release.  :-)