Re: PostFix?

At 03:21 PM 3/21/2003, you wrote:

>ok lee what kind of problems are you having configuring postfix, i think
>i've still got a setup of it (or a backup config from the mail server at
>my previous job) at home that with a little bit of time i should be able
>to answer some questions
>
>Bob T. Kat

Hi Bob,

TTFR! I was just sending you a reply from your other post. Basically, my
concern is that PF seems to be designed as a 'single domain' MTA - for example:

1) There is no 'local domains' list. What is the equivalent for PF where I
can define valid local domains?

2) Where is the Virtual User Database (not local aliases - e.g. map an
entire domain to a single local or remote mailbox)?

3) PF equivalent of Authorized Relay Domains (i.e. domains where we are
secondary MX)?

I have been reading all the FAQs I can find, and I have it installed on a
OBSD 3.3 box to play with, but I am leery of moving our production mail
config until I can get a handle on managing our domain structure.

         TIA,

         Lee