Question about upgrading to the newest RH beta.

Hey, gang.  It's been a long trek.  RH 8.1(beta) is
hanging in there with dignity on the HP. Thanks Steve!

It's taken me quite some time to figure out how to get
sbc.yahoo! DSL working, but once I did. Speed is good.

I have successfully (sort of) done an rmp install of
videolan, so I know at least in part the download
install process for applications other than the OS.

So, here' my question.  If I want to upgrade to the
latest beta software for RH8.1, exactly how do I do
that? Will I have to install everything, or can I
download and update specific packages? My RH network
membership is the free one, so the newer iso isn't
available to me yet.

Don't snicker too loudly, remember, I'm still
learning.

Bonnie